GATR Coolers, Inc reserves the right to change product models, designs and company policies. Products repaired or replaced under this warranty may or may not incorporate these changes. To make a warranty claim, products must be returned directly to GATR Coolers in adequate cardboard packaging, freight prepaid by the customer. Please include a copy of the original sales receipt, or order number. To begin a warranty claim, please contact us at email@example.com.
ROTOMOLDED COOLER WARRANTY
- All GATR cooler rotomolded shells (lid and base) are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a limited lifetime coverage. All wear parts (non-rotomolded components) are warranted for a period 365 days from date of purchase (ie. GATR handles, Drain assembly, nylon carry handles, etc). Our warranty does not apply to damage caused by negligence, misuse, fire, personal modifications or commercial usage. Accidental or normal wear and tear is not warranted including scratches, dents, chips or discoloration due to usage, sunlight, or not following the suggested care & use guidelines. The rotomolding process will create slight irregularities in every cooler. No two coolers are alike. Minor blemishes, chaffing, scuffs, or rough edges are not covered under warranty and do not qualify for a replacement. Additional warranty exclusions are stated below.
- LID GASKET SEAL - As part of any rotomolded cooler design lid seepage is a normal function to aid cooler lid opening. Coolers are not warranted to be air tight. In some cases when there is an extreme temperature difference the lid may seal so tight that you need to break the vacuum. You can do this by opening the drain plug. Forcing the lid open can result in ripping the lid gasket, and is not covered by our warranty. The area where the solid seal merges may have a slight gap, which is normal.
- LID WATER SEEPAGE - In the unlikely event your cooler is upside down, water seepage will likely occur and does not constitute warranty replacement.
- PLASTIC EXPANSION - Plastics regularly expand and contract given environmental conditions. Slight lid warping may occur, which is not covered under warranty, unless performance of the cooler is materially impacted. Darker colors experience higher surface temperatures, leading to more plastic expansion. Larger coolers with wider distances between latches experience more plastic expansion. This is a normal function of the material, and returning it to a shaded area should allow the material to settle into its normal position.
- ICE RETENTION - Ice retention time is not warranted on any of our rotomolded coolers. Ice retention is dependent on cooler size, cooler color, cooler use, climate, ice quality, amount of ice, starting food and beverage temperatures, starting cooler temperature, and how often the cooler is opened - among other things. To extend ice retention times please read our ice retention tips.
Drinkware, Soft Coolers, Bags, Accessories Warranty
- All other GATR products are covered by a 1 year limited warranty. Our warranty does not apply to damage caused by negligence, misuse, fire, personal modifications or commercial usage. Accidental or normal wear and tear is not warranted including scratches, dents, chips or discoloration due to usage, sunlight, or not following the suggested care & use guidelines.
- SOFT COOLERS - We highly suggest following the recommended care guidelines printed on the card provided inside each cooler at the time of purchase. Watertight zippers must be lubricated to not break over time, before their normal expected time. Zippers breaking due to not following guidelines is not covered by our warranty. Placing bags on hot surfaces (truck beds, boat decks, metal surfaces etc) for extended periods of time can result in the glue releasing sections of the cooler. This is not covered by our warranty.
- DRINKWARE - We highly suggest "top shelf" dishwasher washing when possible. Powder coating is tested with generic settings, and most dishwashers have different outputs. If your dishwasher gets hotter than normal, damage can occur to your drinkware. This is not covered by our warranty. Handwashing is always recommended.
After contacting GATR Coolers, Inc for any warranty claims, you can begin the process by filling out the following form: